Partial Payment Policy
Partial payments may be received under the following conditions:
- A student must register within the first 21 calendar days of the start of the class to qualify for a partial payment.
2. One-third of the total fees must be paid at the time of registration.
3. All fees must be paid by the midpoint of the course. The midpoint of a course is defined as halfway through the time of
4. Partial payments cannot be refunded.
5. Non-resident students are not eligible for partial payments because of federal immigration policies.
6. Special fees, ID fees, lab fees, application fees and liability insurance fees are non-refundable.